Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- paprika (optional)
step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
step 2: Place a steamer insert into a saucepan, and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Cover, and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Add the cauliflower, and steam until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
step 3: Combine sour cream, Cheddar cheese, corn flakes, bell peppers, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir in the cauliflower, and transfer to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and paprika over the top of the dish.
step 4: Bake uncovered until heated through, 30 to 35 minutes.