Cheesy Chicken Rolls Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 slices processed American cheese, cut in half
- 4 cups cooked, boneless chicken breast halves, shredded
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
step 2: Unroll the dough; separate into 8 triangles. On the large end of the triangle place 1/2 piece of American cheese and 1/2 cup of shredded chicken. Roll the dough and seal the edges. Place in prepared dish.
step 3: In a small bowl combine the soup, milk and Cheddar cheese; pour over the stuffed rolls.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.