Cheesy Chipped Beef Bake Recipe
- 2 (11 ounce) packages STOUFFER'S® frozen Creamed Chipped Beef
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced mushrooms with juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon CROSSE & BLACKWELL® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees F. Combine Creamed Chipped Beef, peas, mushrooms, onion, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper in medium bowl; place in 8-inch-square baking pan.
step 2: COMBINE baking mix, egg, milk, and onion powder in medium bowl; stir well until smooth. Gently spoon over beef mixture; top with cheese.
step 3: BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in topping comes out clean. Makes 6 to 8 servings