Cheesy Corn Casserole Recipe
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: In a large bowl combine whole corn, cream-style corn, sour cream, egg, dry corn bread mix, onion and 3/4 cup of Cheddar cheese. Mix well and pour into prepared dish.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
step 4: Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for another 20 minutes.