Cheesy Corn with Cream Cheese Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole-style seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
step 1: In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the corn, parsley, garlic, Creole seasoning. Add enough water to cover, bring to a boil and cook until tender. Drain and set aside.
step 2: In a large skillet over medium heat, add the butter and onion; saute until onion softens. Add corn and cream cheese. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, chill completely and serve cold.