Cheesy Enchiladas Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA FREE Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT FREE Shredded Non-Fat Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortilla (6 inch)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
step 1: Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add 1 cup of the cheddar cheese and onions; mix until blended.
step 2: Spread 1/4 cup cheese mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-side down, in 11x7-inch baking dish. Pour salsa over tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese; cover. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.