Cheesy Fish Fillet Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- 1 (11.4 ounce) package Gorton's® Crunchy Golden Fish Fillets or Crispy Battered Fish Fillets
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease rectangular baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
step 2: Spread broccoli in dish. Mix milk and soup; pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with cheeses; top with Fillets.
step 3: Bake uncovered until sauce is bubbly and tops of Fillets are crisp, 25 to 30 minutes.
step 4: Let stand 10 minutes before serving.