Cheesy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen French cut green beans
- 1/2 pound processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta), sliced
step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
step 2: In a mixing bowl, combine mushroom soup, milk, cheddar cheese, and half of the onions. Mix together.
step 3: Layer the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish with 1/2 of the green beans. Pour half of the soup mixture over beans, and add half of the processed cheese. Repeat layering, and top with remaining onions.
step 4: Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.