Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces cooked, diced ham
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
step 3: Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Serve immediately.