Cheesy Onion Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon seeded and minced jalapeno peppers
- 10 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
step 1: In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, green onions, lime juice and jalapeno peppers.
step 2: Spread one side of each tortilla with the sour cream mixture. Tightly roll each tortilla. Place rolled tortillas on a medium serving dish and cover with plastic wrap. Chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
step 3: Slice tortillas into 1 inch pieces. Serve with picante sauce.