Cheesy Pizza Dip Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium baking dish, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, red pepper flakes, pizza sauce, green onions, garlic, Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and red bell pepper.
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven 5 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown.