Cheesy Potato Gratin Recipe
- 3 1/2 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups shredded Havarti cheese, divided
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons HERB-OX® Chicken Flavored Bouillon Granules, divided
step 1: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange 1/3 of the potatoes in the dish. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon bouillon and season to taste with freshly ground pepper. Add 1/3 of the cheese and 2 tablespoons flour. Continue adding two more layers of potatoes, bouillon, pepper, flour and cheese. In bowl, combine whipping cream and remaining chicken bouillon. Pour mixture over the potatoes. Bake for 60 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the potatoes are tender.