Cheesy Shrimp Meltaways Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package English muffins
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (5 ounce) jar processed cheese spread
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
step 1: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
step 2: Split the English muffins in half and set aside.
step 3: In a mixing bowl, combine the shrimp, softened butter, cheese spread, mayonnaise, garlic powder and seasoned salt. Spread the mixture onto the English muffin halves. Slice each half into 6 or 8 triangles. Place the triangles on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, until the mixture begins to melt. Serve immediately.