Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cream of Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Bring a large pot of salted water to boil; place noodles in water and bring to boil again. Cook until al dente; drain well.
step 3: While noodles are cooking saute in a medium size saucepan vegetable oil, onion, green and red bell peppers. Saute until tender.
step 4: Pour soup, tuna, milk, salt and black pepper into the saucepan. Mix well over medium-low heat.
step 5: Fold the noodles into the saucepan.
step 6: Pour entire mixture into a 2 quart casserole. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the mixture. Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until the top is crisp and golden brown.