Chef's Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 (7.75 ounce) package Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard or Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup 1/2-inch cubes Cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 1 cup julienne strips fully cooked ham
step 1: Fill 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of water. Heat to boiling. Add contents of Pasta-Vegetable pouch to boiling water. Gently boil about 12 minutes or until pasta is tender; drain. Rinse with cold water until chilled; drain.
step 2: Stir together Seasoning mix, oil, water and mustard in large bowl. Stir in pasta and Parmesan Topping.
step 3: Stir cheese and ham into finished salad. Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.