Cherry Cheese Pie II Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
step 1: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla, then pour whole mixture into graham cracker crust.
step 2: Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours, or until set. Top with desired amount of pie filling before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.