Cherry Yum Yum Recipe
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (1.3 ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Combine the butter or margarine, flour, white sugar and chopped pecans. Press mixture into the bottom of one 9x13 inch baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Allow crust to cool completely before preceding.
step 3: Prepare the dream whip according to the package directions.
step 4: Blend the cream cheese and the confectioners' sugar together. Fold in the dream whip and spread over the top of the cooled crust. Top with the cherry pie filling and refrigerated before serving.