Chewy Butterscotch Graham Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (11 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
step 3: BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.