Chicago Dip Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (1 pound) loaf round, crusty Italian bread
step 1: In a large mixing bowl, combine spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, parsley, lemon juice, and salt. Mix until well blended, then refrigerate.
step 2: Cut a circle out of the top of the bread and scoop out the inside. Tear the inside into pieces for dipping. Spoon the dip into the center of the bread bowl and serve accompanied by the pieces of bread for dipping.
step 3: Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).