Chicago Fire Italian Turkey Sausage Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 pound Butterball® Turkey Hot Italian Sausage
- 5 hot dog buns, (large)
- 5 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 5 tablespoons chopped onion
- 5 tablespoons pickle relish
- 10 tomato wedges
- Jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
step 1: Preheat grill to medium high heat.
step 2: Place sausage on grill rack and cook according to package directions. Place buns on grill rack for 1 minute or until slightly heated.
step 3: Place sausages in buns and top each with equal amounts of mustard, onion, relish, tomato wedges and peppers.