Chicken, Stuffing and Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) package unseasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: In a medium bowl combine the chicken, soup, beans, salt and pepper; mix well and set aside. Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
step 2: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 3: Spoon chicken mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish, top with prepared stuffing and sprinkle with cheese.
step 4: Bake, covered, for 25 minutes; remove cover and bake another 5 minutes to brown the cheese.