Chicken-Fried Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick), trimmed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup water
step 1: In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, mustard and garlic powder; dredge pork chops.
step 2: In a skillet, brown chops on both sides in oil. Place in a slow cooker. Combine soup and water; pour over chops. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. If desired, thicken pan juices and serve with the chops.