Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- 6 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and cubed
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
step 2: While pasta is cooking, melt cream cheese and butter in a skillet over low heat. Stir until smooth. Stir in milk, and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
step 3: Mix in chicken, broccoli, zucchini, and red pepper. Cook 3 minutes over medium heat, then reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Serve over fettuccine.