Chicken Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 (5 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Havarti cheese
- ¼ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, blend chicken, artichoke, Italian-style dressing mix, sour cream, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup Havarti, and Parmesan. Transfer to a small baking dish. Top with remaining Havarti and almonds.
step 3: Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly browned.