Chicken Brunch Bake Recipe
- 9 slices day-old bread, cubed
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup diced pimientos
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (optional)
- 4 eggs, beaten
step 1: In a large bowl, toss bread cubes and broth. Add chicken, rice, pimientos, parsley and salt if desired; mix well. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Pour eggs over all.
step 2: Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.