Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into wide strips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup garlic-flavored croutons
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Toss chicken with lemon & pepper seasoning and garlic powder.
step 2: Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add seasoned chicken to skillet and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and set aside. Do not drain off oil.
step 3: Place vinegar, mustard and Worcestershire in small bowl and beat with fork to combine. Stir into reserved chicken.
step 4: Place lettuce in large salad bowl. Add chicken, croutons, and cheese. Toss gently and sprinkle with additional grated cheese, if desired.