Chicken Chip Bake Recipe
- 10 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced toasted almonds
- 2 bunches green onion, chopped
- 8 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Combine the chicken, celery, almonds and green onion in a large bowl and mix well. In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix until creamy. Combine this mixture with the chicken mixture and stir all together.
step 3: Place mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
step 4: Remove from oven, cover with potato chip crumbs and cheese, and return to oven. Heat until cheese completely melts.