Chicken Diane Style Recipe
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
step 1: Saute onions and mushrooms in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove onion/mushroom mixture from skillet and reserve; add chicken breasts to skillet. Saute for 4 minutes, then turn over and add mushroom mixture on top.
step 2: In a small bowl mix salt, pepper, paprika, chives and parsley together then sprinkle mixture over chicken. In a medium bowl combine the broth, brandy and mustard and blend together. Pour over chicken, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink inside).