Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place chicken breast halves on a medium baking sheet.
step 2: Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until no longer pink. Remove from heat, cool and shred.
step 3: Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl, and mix in cream cheese, mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, green chile peppers and jalapeno pepper. Transfer the chicken mixture to a medium baking dish.
step 4: Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.