Chicken Florentine Pizza Recipe
- 1 pound Tyson® Fresh Chicken Tenders
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) package prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes marinated in olive oil, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Wash hands. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Wash hands.
step 2: Heat garlic oil in large skillet to medium. Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until done (internal temp 170 degrees F). Stir in seasoning and remove from heat.
step 3: Combine ricotta and mozzarella; spread on prebaked pizza crust. Spread spinach over cheese mixture; add chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
step 4: Bake pizza 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.