Chicken Frittata Recipe
- 4 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 cups milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked, diced boneless chicken breast half
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Place potatoes in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook 10 minutes, or until tender but firm; drain.
step 3: Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat, and saute garlic and onions until tender.
step 4: In a small bowl, mix the flour, milk, and eggs.
step 5: In a medium bowl, mix potatoes, garlic and onions, flour mixture, broccoli, mushrooms, Cheddar cheese, and chicken. Transfer to a medium baking dish.
step 6: Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until eggs are no longer runny and top is lightly browned.