Chicken Kathleen Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package yellow rice, cooked
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups dried bread crumbs, seasoned
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: Spread rice evenly over the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle cubed chicken evenly over rice, then sprinkle the broccoli over the chicken. Mix soup and milk together, and pour mixture evenly over chicken/broccoli mixture. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the soup.
step 3: Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan or skillet over low heat; add bread crumbs and mix completely together. Spoon mixture evenly over cheese layer in baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
step 4: Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 1 hour.