Chicken Lasagna IV Recipe
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 3: In a medium bowl, combine chicken soup, mushroom soup, onion, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and garlic salt.
step 4: In a 9x13 inch baking dish, layer 1/3 of the noodles, soup mixture, chicken and cheese; repeat 3 times, ending with cheese.
step 5: Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.