Chicken Lasagna with White Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 egg
- 1 pint part-skim ricotta cheese
- 12 lasagne noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken meat
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Reserve 2/3 cup of the mozzarella cheese for the top layer of the lasagna. In a medium size bowl, combine remaining 1 1/3 cup mozzarella, soup and milk and set aside. In another medium size bowl, combine spinach, egg and ricotta. Mix well, then combine with soup mixture and mix all together.
step 3: In the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish, spread 1/3 of the mixture. Spread 1/3 of the chicken over the mixture and arrange 4 lasagna noodles over mixture and repeat. Top with remaining 1/3 of mixture, chicken, noodles and reserved 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
step 4: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.