Chicken Pasta I Recipe
- 3 cups mostaccioli
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 3 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
step 2: Meanwhile, in a large lightly greased skillet over medium heat, cook chicken for about 15 minutes and remove from pan; cool and dice.
step 3: In a large skillet over medium heat, combine onion, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, tomatoes with juice, salt and pepper; cook until onions are translucent. Remove from heat and add chicken and pasta. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top; serve.