Chicken Pasta Salad II Recipe
- ½ pound rotini/corkscrew pasta
- ½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced green olives
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ¾ cup Italian-style salad dressing
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup canned chicken meat - drained and flaked
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cool water. Pour into a large dish.
step 2: Combine mushrooms, olives, celery, onion, cheese, corn and green bell pepper with pasta; mix well.
step 3: In a small bowl, whisk together dressing and mayonnaise; pour dressing over salad and toss again to coat.
step 4: Gently mix in flaked chicken; refrigerate for a few hours or serve.