Chicken Pita Pockets Recipe
- 1 (9 ounce) package Tyson® Frozen, Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Strips
- 3/4 cup ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 large pita bread loaves, halved
step 1: Wash hands. Blend salad dressing and dill in a small bowl. Set aside.
step 2: Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is hot.