Chicken Pot Pie IV Recipe
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
step 2: Steam carrots and broccoli in a covered pot for 3 minutes, until slightly tender but still firm.
step 3: In a large bowl, mix together carrots, broccoli, chicken, soup, milk, cheese, and salt. Spoon mixture into pastry-lined 9 inch pie pan and cover with top crust. Seal edges and cut steam vents in top.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until golden brown.