Chicken Primavera Potatoes Recipe
- 4 Tyson® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 4 baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, seeded, cut into small thin strips
- 1 small yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1 cup fresh pea pods, cut in half
- 1/4 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
step 1: PREP: CLEAN: Wash hands. Pierce potatoes with fork. Microwave at HIGH 11 to 15 minutes or until tender, rearranging once. Meanwhile, cut chicken into thin strips. CLEAN: Wash hands. In small bowl, blend broth, soy sauce, pepper and cornstarch; set aside.
step 2: COOK: Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic. Cook and stir 3 minutes. Add pepper and squash; cook 1 minute. Add asparagus and pea pods; cook and stir 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and internal juices of chicken run clear. (Or insert instant-read meat thermometer in thickest part of chicken. Temperature should read 180 degrees F.) Blend in broth mixture. Cook and stir until broth is thickened and translucent.
step 3: SERVE: Serve chicken and vegetable mixture over potatoes. Serve with cornbread, if desired.
step 4: CHILL: Refrigerate leftovers immediately.