Chicken Riggies I Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 2 cups red spaghetti sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar hot cherry peppers, drained
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 2: In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute chicken for 5 to 7 minutes, until well browned. Add spaghetti sauce, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
step 3: Add green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, olives, and hot peppers. Stir all together and simmer for 40 minutes.
step 4: Add Alfredo sauce, stir until blended, and simmer for another 10 minutes. Spoon over hot, cooked pasta and serve.