Chicken Salad with Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato Recipe
- 5 slices bacon
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 12 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 large avocado, sliced
step 1: Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble.
step 2: Stir chicken, bacon, tomato, and celery together in a bowl.
step 3: Whisk mayonnaise, parsley, green onions, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth. Pour dressing over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
step 4: Stir chicken mixture and serve over romaine lettuce leaves; garnish with avocado slices.