Chicken Salad with Toasted Almonds Recipe
- 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds, toasted
- ½ cup chopped water chestnuts
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
step 1: In a large bowl, toss the chicken with the lemon juice. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
step 2: Mix the salad dressing, salt, pineapple, grapes, almonds, water chestnuts and lettuce into the chicken until evenly combined. Chill until serving.