Chicken Soup With Pasta and White Beans Recipe
- 1 recipe Fast Chicken Soup Base
- 2 (16 ounce) cans white beans, drained
- 1 cup small pasta, such as ditalini
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Prepare Fast Chicken Soup Base. Bring to a simmer.
step 2: Add these, then simmer until tender, 10-20 minutes: 2 16-ounce cans white beans, drained; 1 cup small pasta, such as ditalini; 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes; 2 tsps. minced fresh rosemary.
step 3: Before removing from heat, stir in: 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley.
step 4: Final touch: Add salt and pepper, to taste. Serve soup with grated Parmesan cheese.