Chicken Spaghetti III Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ pound processed cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled, cut into bite size pieces
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 2: Heat soup in a large saucepan over low heat. Add cheese and melt, stirring. When cheese is almost melted, stir in tomatoes with green chile peppers and green onion. Simmer over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring.
step 3: Add spaghetti and mix well, then stir in chicken. Heat through and serve.