Chicken Spectacular Recipe
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimento peppers, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans French-style green beans, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Combine water and wild rice in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes, or until tender.
step 2: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 3: In a large bowl, toss together the cooked rice, chicken, cream of celery soup, pimentos, onion, green beans, mayonnaise, water chestnuts, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a 3 quart casserole dish.
step 4: Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.