Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe
- 1 quart oil for deep frying
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 small onion, grated
- ½ cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1 small carrot, grated
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) package spring roll wrappers
step 1: Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large, heavy saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix together chicken, onion, cabbage, carrot, barbeque sauce, hot pepper sauce, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
step 3: Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture in the center of spring roll wrappers. Moisten fingers with water, and wet the edges of the wrappers. Roll around the filling. Press seams to seal.
step 4: In small batches, deep fry the spring rolls 3 to 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.