Chicken Wellington Recipe
- 4 Tyson® Individually Fresh Frozen® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, thawed
- 1/2 cup instant rice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine water and bouillon granules in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; add rice. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in spinach and bell pepper; mix well.
step 2: Wash hands. Flatten each chicken breast to about 1/4 inch by pounding between 2 sheets of waxed paper. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place one-fourth of rice mixture on each chicken breast. Roll up, tucking in edges. Wash hands.
step 3: Divide crescent roll dough into 4 squares. Press each square to measure 6 x 6 inches. Place chicken in center; fold dough to enclose chicken; press edges to seal. Place on greased baking pan, seam side down. Wash hands.
step 4: Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until dough is golden brown and chicken is done (internal temp 170 degrees F).