Chicken and Bean Burritos Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1.5 ounce) envelope ORTEGA® Burrito Seasoning Mix
- 1 3/4 cups ORTEGA® Fat-Free Refried Beans
- 8 (10 inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup SARGENTO® Fancy Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
step 1: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in water and seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture thickens. Stir in beans; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
step 2: SPREAD 1/2 cup mixture on each tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup lettuce, 2 tablespoons cheese and 1 tablespoon green onion; fold into burritos.