Chicken and Peppers Recipe
- 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3x1/2-inch strips
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package frozen pepper stir-fry vegetable combination
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
step 1: Melt butter in 12-inch skillet until sizzling; add chicken, fajita seasoning and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink (5 to 6 minutes).
step 2: Stir in vegetables. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until chicken is fork tender and peppers are crisply tender (5 to 6 minutes).
step 3: Stir in cilantro. Serve with warm tortillas and sour cream, if desired.