Chicken and Snow Pea Salad Recipe
- 6 ounces chopped snow peas
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ½ (4 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
step 1: Whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, lime rind, salt and pepper.
step 2: In a mixing bowl, combine the snow peas, chicken, onion and water chestnuts.
step 3: Pour dressing over salad and mix gently. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.